Award-winning PDF software
North Las Vegas Nevada Form 5500 - Schedule H: What You Should Know
The reporting entity shall report to the SEC each financial statement (including adjustments) required to be filed by this Form in its reports that are required to be filed by Section 14(a) or 15(d) of the Exchange Act. The disclosure requirements of Section 14(c) of the Exchange Act will apply to a Plan meeting the definition of a Covered Investment if the Plan is a plan that is not required to comply with the reporting requirements of Section 14(a) of the Exchange Act nor required to comply with Section 16(a) of the Exchange Act. Las Vegas, Nevada 89119 In lieu of the requirements of Item 1 of this Form, if the plan was required by Section 17 of the Exchange Act to have filed a Form 706 within ninety days beginning with the close of the year of the reporting entity's first filing with the SEC pursuant to Section 17(c) of the Exchange Act, the Reporting Entity is filing a Form 706 for the period that begins on December 31, 2016, and ends on 21 : 00 : 00 : 00 : 00 [DATE REDACTED] The Report of the Nevada Superintendent of Education dated April 25, 2017. See: Nevada Superintendent of Education — Dated April 25, 2023 — Department of Education Las Vegas, Nevada 89119 Covered Investment (Covered Investment Filing Date) — Required to comply with Section 15(d) of the Exchange Act. This reporting entity may file a Form 5800 with the Nevada State Ethics Commission to indicate failure to comply with Section 15(d) of the Exchange Act. This filing date is the date the reporting entity is required, pursuant to Section 15(d), to file a registration statement with the Nevada State Ethics Commission on Form SHR with respect to this Plan (or any predecessor Plan). (1) The Form 5800 filed by the Reporting Entity with the Director of the Executive Office of the Governor of the State of Nevada on the Date the Reporting Entity is required by the Exchange Act to file a Form 706. (2) A Form 5800 that indicates failure to file a Form 706 with the Nevada State Ethics Commission.
Online methods assist you to arrange your doc management and supercharge the productiveness within your workflow. Go along with the short guideline to be able to complete North Las Vegas Nevada Form 5500 - Schedule H, keep away from glitches and furnish it inside a timely method:
How to complete a North Las Vegas Nevada Form 5500 - Schedule H?
- On the web site along with the sort, click Commence Now and go to your editor.
- Use the clues to complete the suitable fields.
- Include your personal info and contact data.
- Make certainly that you simply enter right knowledge and numbers in ideal fields.
- Carefully verify the articles from the type in addition as grammar and spelling.
- Refer to aid portion for those who have any queries or tackle our Assistance team.
- Put an digital signature on your North Las Vegas Nevada Form 5500 - Schedule H aided by the enable of Indicator Instrument.
- Once the form is completed, push Finished.
- Distribute the all set variety by means of e-mail or fax, print it out or help save on the product.
PDF editor allows you to make adjustments with your North Las Vegas Nevada Form 5500 - Schedule H from any world-wide-web connected equipment, personalize it in line with your requirements, indication it electronically and distribute in several methods.